Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Review: Laid Bare by Lauren Dane


Title: Laid Bare (Book one in the Brown Siblings)
Author: Lauren Dane
Erotic romance






Book Summary:

UNEXPECTED DESIRE

It's been ten years since clean-cut, sexy-as-hell police officer Todd Keenan had a white-hot fling with Erin Brown, the provocative, wild rocker chick next door. Their power exchange in the bedroom got under his skin. But love wasn't in the cards just yet...

Now, life has thrown the pair back together. But picking up where they left off is tough, in light of a painful event from Erin's past. As Todd struggles to earn her trust, their relationship takes an unexpected and exciting turn when Todd's best friend, Ben, ends up in their bed--and all three are quite satisfied in this relationship without a name. As the passion they share transforms Erin, will it be enough to help her face the evil she thought she had left behind?


Laurie's review:

Rating-
Sexual-

This book its full of emotions and HOT sex and more emotions.. Out of all the ménage books, I have read this one tops in the ménage seen, Dane goes in to detail so, well you don’t miss anything, I thought they were SMOKING HOT.. Although I don’t normally like this kind of BDSM (I can’t stand pain..) or the M/M (that is very light) I loved this book, Plus I nerve felt no type of degrading in this book as in some BDSM books.

I really loved Erin, Todd and Ben together they each complemented each other in lots of ways. Erin known’s what she wants and not one bit afraid to say it.. I really liked the story line I have not come across many books with rock stars..

Can't wait for the next book..


No comments:

Post a Comment