Thursday, January 21, 2010

Review: Ecstasy Unveiled by Larissa Ione


Title:Ecstasy Unveiled
Author: Larissa Ione


Summary:
DEMON ENSLAVED
Lore is a Seminus half-breed demon who has been forced to act as his dark master's assassin. Now to earn his freedom and save his sister's life, he must complete one last kill. Powerful and ruthless, he'll stop at nothing to carry out this deadly mission.
AN ANGEL TEMPTED
Idess is an earthbound angel with a wild side, sworn to protect the human Lore is targeting. She's determined to thwart her wickedly handsome adversary by any means necessary-even if that means risking her vow of eternal chastity. But what begins as a simple seduction soon turns into a passion that leaves both angel and demon craving complete surrender.
Torn between duty and desire, Lore and Idess must join forces as they battle their attraction for each other. Because an enemy from the past is rising again-one hellbent on vengeance and unthinkable destruction.

My Review;
 Rating- 4/5

Sexual-




Wow! This book is over the top! There is so much going on in this book you may think it will overwhelm you (if it does, slow down).I didn’t have a problem with it,I thought it is brilliant!! I have to hand it to Larissa it’s not one bit confusing.

Now let me tell you what you’ll find in this book, assassins, ghost’s, a new sister to a few bro’s, action, great romance, angels, Grim reaper (I loved that one!), Evil villain (I never expected who it was, it floored me when I read it). And there is some humor and of course those gorgeous demon’s and their wives. Also, this book can be sad at times so add plenty emotions too.

The only reason why I did not give 5 stars is, it has so much going on I didn’t get the feel of Lore and Idess as much as I would have liked to.

I really hate to give out any spoilers for this book because it just is an excellent book, but for those who have to have it, please continue.

** some spoilers below**

Idess is a Memitim angel that has to protect Kynan. Lore is an assassin that has been charged to kill Kynan by his master and tries to do just that until he end’s up chained to a bed by Idess. Idess finds that Lore is one of her Promori and can’t kill him. But she has to keep Lore from killing Kynan to get her wings, so the only way was is to chain him to a bed. Will she have her way with Lore or not? It may surprise you. Now you will have to read for yourself to see how it turns out.

No comments:

Post a Comment