Thursday, January 7, 2010

Review: Gentlemen Prefer Succbi by Jill Myles


Title: Gentlemen Preffr Succbi
Author: Jill Myles
Mass Paperback pages 332.. Paranormal Romance
Laurie's rating 2 1/2 of 5



Book Summary:
Jackie Brighton woke up in a dumpster this morning, and her day has only gotten weirder. Her breasts grew overnight, her sex drive is insatiable, and apparently she had her first one-night stand ever . . . with a fallen angel.
Of course, she only remembers gorgeous Noah’s enormous, er, package. And their steamy shower sex. Hmm . . . and the dark stranger whose bite transformed her into an immortal siren with a seductive Itch.
With help from Noah and fellow succubus Remy Summore, Jackie adapts to her new lifestyle—until she accidentally strikes a deal that sends her lover into the deadly clutches of the vampire queen and lands Jackie, Remy, and the queen’s wickedly hot right-hand man into the middle of a fierce battle for an ancient halo.
But how’s a girl supposed to save the world when the enemy’s so hard to resist
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Laurie's review:
The good points in this book is. Its funny, has a great story line, hot sex, to me the book doesn’t really get good until you met Zane , but then of course, you end up finding out he started the whole thing grr.., I liked Noah, but I never got to really know Noah in depth as a character. I liked the queen the best you get a little on her background to know more why she is like she is..

Bad points for me is, Jackie was on my last nerve and again I never got to really know Jackie’s character in depth being this series is going to be about her, I think she gives Remy down the road for nothing, all Remy does it try to help. There is no closure at the end you don’t know who she ends up with, in other words NO HEA.

I agree with others this book is more on the lines of Urban Fantasy..

My biggest reason for the 2 ½ star is the book says Paranormal romance but I never read the romance there was sex but, I found no romance between either guy..

No comments:

Post a Comment