Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Newsletter for January's Paranromal Romance Challenge

To join the challenge click here
Note. I have noticed that someone joined this challenege by using their goodreads profile, I never onece thought of doing that. Great ideal. So if you want to use your goodreads account to join please do.


I hope everyone is ready to start.  I want to think everyone that signed up, especially those that added a post on their blog. I also want to think JennJ @ Sapphire blog designs for my wonderful botton.
 Now I have everything ready, so as soon as your done with your review in January you can click on top where you''ll see 2011 challenges and click on reviews that will take you to January review post from there you can add your reviews. For those that doesn't have a blog remember to email me your reviews, so I can add you to the giveaway hat.


I will have the winner ready to announce in February newsletter. Remember to check the free eBooks at amazon and other places you never know what you can find.


If you need some help in trying to find a book for this challenge you can scroll down my right side bar, you'll see a list of some of my favorite paranormal authors. You should get some good suggestions there.

I hope to read

Kerrelyn Sparks- Eat Pray Love
Everlastin' Mickee Madden
Deeply, Desperately

No comments:

Post a Comment