Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Review Venice Vampyr by Tina Folsom

Title: Venice Vampyr
Author: Tina Folsom
Source: I won this from Tina's blog
Genre: Erotic paranromal romance- Vampire
Format: eBook, Knidle, pdf
Authors website




Venice, early 1800s

Isabella Tenderini, a wealthy merchant's widow rescues a stranger from drowning in one of Venice's canals. And how does the man repay her selfless act? By kissing her - her, a respectable woman.

Not only is Raphael di Santori grateful for his life being saved, he would also like to thank his rescuer very intimately - more intimately than decorum allows. But then, Raphael has never been one to play by the rules - as a vampire he doesn't have to.

This a novella of approx. 139 pages / 31,000 words. Each chapter is illustrated with a photo of Venice from the author's own collection.

Warning: explicit and graphic sex, incl. voyeurism and other sexual taboos. This is Erotica.


Video trailer



My review:
Rating-
Sexual-

Cover- I love it, but who can resist Jimmy?

This is one the hottest vampire erotic books I have ever read and loved every minute of it. I keep reading Tina’s books and as I read each one, I keep saying “she will never top the heat in that book.” Then I pick up another one and she proves me wrong, not that I mind, nope not one bit. Now fair warning you get a good storyline for a novella, but be prepared for plenty of wicked hot sex. There is anal play not only with the heroine, but also with the hero (no M/M.) You also get one scene that has voyeurism (its really hot). This relationship has some very light D/S at times and bondage and don’t let me get started on the bondage scene, it was so good, I had to read it twice.

For some reason I never thought about a vampire almost dying by drowning, other ways definitely I have, but this idea was different. I loved that the heroin saved the hero it was very exciting to read. The author ties everything and everyone together making this a fantastic read. The book description is enough to be said, I don’t want to spoil any of the exacting things to come.

Isabella is a strong heroine and I loved the way she would go out of her comfort zone and trust Raphael. Raphael is a excellent hero for Isabella. He is a vampire in need of companionship and he finds it with Isabella. Both together they have great compassion and passion with each other.

I recommend this book anyone that loves a quick novella with exciting hot sex and a very good storyline. 



Now this is the book that inspired me to ask JennJ to make me a scorcher award, that how hot I found this book..... 
This book receives the Scorcher award-

No comments:

Post a Comment