Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Review: Say My Name by Tatiana Caldwell


Say My Name
Tatiana Caldwell
http://tatianacaldwell.com/

Paranormal Romance / Erotica

There's much more to the fable of Rumpelstiltskin than you've been told …

Due to her father’s constant bragging, word of Anna Miller's beauty and virtue piques the interest of King Thomas. Upon taking the boasting of her father too literally, the king of Grimbros imprisons Anna and threatens to kill her and her father if she fails to spin straw into gold.

A mysterious and sensual magical being finds himself drawn to the castle--and the beautiful Anna. He offers his help in exchange for the most intimate, precious gifts she could possibly give. Soon Anna finds herself wanting far more from him than just his help. But he threatens to consume her and all that she holds dear.

Unless she says his name.

Photobucket


MY REVIEW:

Photobucket


SEXUAL:

Photobucket


Excellent Read! HOT!

When I think about this story it makes me smile because I love the way it was told and the ending was the best HEA. The author did a great job taking a fairy tale and adding an erotica twist to it - I can still visionize what happened and I absolutely love it. The story was so good I couldn't put the book down and read it within a couple of hours since it was only a little over 80 pages to read. Great read.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment