Sunday, December 12, 2010

Review of Transported: Erotic Travel Tales

Title: Transported: Erotic Travel Tales
Author: Sharazade
Source: Requested review
Genre: Erotic –Some Bondage, Menage (M/F/M)
Format: eBook - 80 pgs
Release Date: 5/18/2010
Author's Website
Amazon Link




Something about traveling can bring your blood to the boil: Is it the exotic locales? The chance encounters with attractive strangers? The break from the routine? These nine sizzling tales of love and lust on the move capture a few of these scenarios: A single woman, wandering the dusty corridors of an old bookstore, runs across a book of erotic woodcuts… and a man with like interests. A slide presentation at an Alaska hotel has some of the guests squirming. A long train ride offers a young woman a chance to examine how she truly feels about her body … with two other passengers. Two lovers on a business trip to Japan confront their problems and their passions in a steamy outdoor bath. A man on a layover makes excellent use of his downtime. Told from both male and female points of view, Sharazade’s inventive stories of goings and … well, you know … will have you at the edge of your window seat, spinning your own fantasies about the unexplored potential of planes, trains, and hotels.
My Review
Rating-

Sexual-



I really enjoyed this collection of stories. I’m a big fan of shorts, and there are 9 of them in this 80 page book. Some have a touch of romance while others are strictly strangers enjoying each other in a very carnal way. I usually prefer a lot more romance in my books, but Sharazade is such an excellent writer that I thoroughly enjoyed myself. It’s hard to pick my favorite, but the ménage would probably be it. I enjoyed watching the woman learn to love her body exactly the way it is. Our flaws just make us real. I also enjoyed learning a bit about the world without feeling like I was getting a history lesson. I will never travel again without thoughts of these stories flitting through my mind.






No comments:

Post a Comment