Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Up dating on the blog.

You may find some things being turned around. My designer is in the process moving some things off the navigation bar and putting them to the top left side bar. I am working on opening the blog up for some author advertising and in doing this I have to free up some other clutter. So please over look the mess and if you have a problem finding something just email me and I will be happy to help.

I also want to let you know I have two new awards one is the scorcher award. This is for books that we find extremely hot.The other is going to be the year end Top pick award, this one is for books that we read and at the end of the year they are picked as top dogs of the year so to speak. I am working on this post and should have it up by the first week of the New Year.

I am working on putting all of the awards in one post on the sidebar,so you can look at what has been picked anytime of the year.






No comments:

Post a Comment