Thursday, March 3, 2011

ARC review Hunting Human Amanda E. Alvarez

Title: Hunting Human
Author: Amanda E. Alvarez
Source: Netgelley
Genre: Paranormal romance- Wolf shifters
Format: eBook
Length:84,100 words
Release date March 28, 2011
Authors website 




For two years, Beth Williams has run from the past, and the beast that dwells inside her. She is haunted by memories of
being kidnapped and the savage attack that killed her best friend. Now Beth finally thinks she's ready to move on...with
Braden Edwards, a charming, irresistibly sexy man who tempts Beth to embrace the present.

But the past lurks closer than Beth realizes. Markko Bolvek, one of the werewolves who kidnapped her, has tracked her
to Portland, Oregon, his pursuit fueled by a hunger for vengeance. Only Braden, a werewolf himself, senses the danger
shadowing her steps. The Edwards and Bolveks have been enemies for centuries—and despite the instant connection
he feels with Beth, Braden isn't sure which side of the war she's on.

With suspicion at odds with their attraction, Beth and Braden must learn to trust one another to stop Markko for good.
Can Beth accept the wolf within—and love a man who embodies everything she fears?




My review
Rating-


Sexual-



Hunting Human is a very compelling emotional read. Be warned this book can be brutal. I truly enjoyed this book I couldn’t put it down even though I found the story with a back in fourth relationship between the hero and heroine and the heroine at times very shellfish. I just had to keep reading about this human lady being put in a brutal situation with a pack of wolves. Then after she meets Braden Beth is put in another dangerous situation that could cost her and Braden’s relationship. I did fell the need to smack Beth at times the way she acted, but with what she went through before and after she met Braden, I am sure I would have been on the defensive too.

The sex tension between Braden and Beth is very high, but the sex is on the lighter side then most paranormal reads, I still found it very nice. I enjoyed the characters and I hope to read more on the Edwards family. The Villains are brutal and add a lot to the story. I highly recommend any PNR reader to try this story.

No comments:

Post a Comment