Saturday, June 25, 2011

In My Mailbox (68)

In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren, and is a way for everyone to show their new books for the week, including those bought, swapped, won, or received for review.


for review:

 "Queen of the Dead" by Stacey Kade
I've heard this series is fantastic!

"Lady of the English" by Elizabeth Chadwick
 Despite being slightly disappointed in her last book, I think I'm addicted to her writing!

 "The Near Witch" by Victoria Schwab

 Can't resist a book about a witch!

 "How to Seduce a Scoundrel" by Vicky Dreiling

 I loved her previous book, and I can't wait to read this one! I'll be having a contest too!

"Waterfall" by Lisa T. Bergren

 Yay! Lisa was able to send me the first book so I can read the series in order!

 
 "A Lady's Lesson in Scandal" by Meredith Duran
I love Duran's books, and this cover is absolutely gorgeous!!! I love it!

 "Sylvester or The Wicked Uncle" by Georgette Heyer
 "The Quiet Gentleman" by Georgette Heyer
 These two will be my first Heyer books!
 contest win:
  "Queen of Kings" by Maria Dahvana Headley
 
 I loooove Cleopatra!!! Won from Deb's Book Bag!  
What did you recieve in your mailbox this week????


No comments:

Post a Comment