Thursday, June 16, 2011

Review Dragon Bound by Thea Harrison

Title: Dragon Bound (Elder Races #1)
Author:Thea Harrison
Source: I purchased
Format: Mass paperback
Authors website 


Half-human and half-wyr, Pia Giovanni spent her life keeping a low profile among the wyrkind and avoiding the continuing conflict between them and their dark Fae enemies. But after being blackmailed into stealing a coin from the hoard of a dragon, Pia finds herself targeted by one of the most powerful - and passionate - of the Elder races. 

As the most feared and respected of the Wyrkind, Dragos Cuelebre cannot believe someone had the audacity to steal from him, much less succeed. And when he catches the thief, Dragos spares her life, claiming her as his own to further explore the desire they've ignited in each other. 

Pia knows she must repay Dragos for her trespass, but refuses to become his slave - although she cannot deny wanting him, body and soul ..


Rating-
Sexual


Dragon Bound sizzling hot paranormal romance that should be on top of any RNR readers to be read pile. Yep, this should be your next book. If you love to read humor, danger, action, a dominating male dragon and some of the hottest sizzling hot sex well this is a must next read. I probably wouldn’t have read this book yet, but I got an email from a follower telling me how much she loved it. I have to say a big thanks to her because I know I would have never gotten around to reading this so soon.

Boy, you’re in for a ride with this story with one extra special half human and half wyr, names Pia that steals from an OCD harboring dragon that knows what little thing she took out of this next and he will not rest until he finds the one who stole from him. The author makes this a fun but yet dangerous adventure for this two they get their moments of wild pleasure then they are back in fighting action again.

What I like most in this PNR book was Dragos is not your typical PRN character. Nope, he isn’t a lovie dovie dragon, this dragon is a hot arrogant, dominating, outrageous male dragon that has an OCD problem with the things in his nest.

I myself had a problem with the heroine, Pia, she is very strong, but she got on my nerves for a time. She is the one who dragged Dragos in this dangerous adventure, but she takes her time in trusting him in what simple things he asks from her. Then I found out why she was having a hard time in that trust when the author throws in a surprise of what Pia really is. it’s a huge spoiler that I am not going to tell you’ll have to read it to find out.

Last, but not least this is one of the hottest two couplings I have read in a while. The sexual tension is awesome and the sex is super-hot. So, now go buy this one and read it NOW!








No comments:

Post a Comment