Saturday, June 11, 2011

In My Mailbox (67)

In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren, and is a way for everyone to show their new books for the week, including those bought, swapped, won, or received for review.
for review:
 "Haunting Violet" by Alyxandra Harvey
 

I haven't read the rest of her books, but this one has a historical angle! Yay!


"Cascade" by Lisa T. Bergren


I didn't get a chance to read the first one, but I can't wait to try this one! I've heard such great things about these books!

"The Eighty Dollar Champion" by Elizabeth Letts


You know I can't resist a horse story!

"A Vision of Lucy" by Margaret Brownley


Historical romance from a great author!

"The Greatest Love on Earth" by Mary Ellen Dennis



This one looks sooo good! So different, and I looove the cover!!

"The Lady of the Storm" by Kathryne Kennedy



I've heard nothing but good things about her books. Fantasy plus romance!


What did you receive in your mailbox this week???

No comments:

Post a Comment