Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Review Wicked Intentions by Elizabeth Hoyt

Title: Wicked Intentions
Author Elizabeth Hoyt
Source:  I purchased
Format:  Mass paperback
Genre: Historical romance
Author website



My review
Rating-


Sexual-


I was very impressed with Wicked Intentions; I greatly enjoined reading this story and the characters. I loved the mystery, adventure, danger, emotions and the hot sex. I’m always a sucker for a book with a hero that is on the darker side and has a tortured soul, but what I liked most was the author didn’t drag anything out between the hero and heroine and she kept them together pretty much thought-out the book.

You’ll find some wicked things in this book. You have a hero Lord Caire that likes his sex on the bondage side. Why you ask? Well you have to read to find out how tortured Lord Caire really is, then again Temperance isn‘t to innocent herself. So expect some mention and use of bondage with blind folds and some wicked sex in a carriage.

I recommend this to any historical reader that likes torched souls, betrayals, emotions and murder. I myself can’t wait to read more books in this series, especially the book with Temperance sister Silence.




No comments:

Post a Comment