Tuesday, July 26, 2011

ONLY MINE by Susan Mallery

Susan Mallery's latest book, ONLY MINE, is available today... and I'm very honored to say that she dedicated it to me. I adore Susan. I started out as her fan, and now I'm both her fan and her friend.

In ONLY MINE, Dakota Hendrix is working behind the scenes on a TV dating show, making sure that the men on the show are up to the Fool's Gold standards. Finn Andersson doesn't want his younger brothers (handsome young twins) to be on the show, but to his dismay, Dakota doesn't obey his every command. (Don't you love a woman who stands up for herself?) You can read a free excerpt of ONLY MINE at FoolsGoldCA.com/bookstore.html.

ONLY YOURS and ONLY HIS, stories for Montana and Nevada Hendrix, Dakota's triplet sisters, will be out in the coming months.

No comments:

Post a Comment