Saturday, July 23, 2011

In My Mailbox (78)

In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren, and is a way for everyone to show their new books for the week, including those bought, swapped, won, or received for review.
 
I am really excited about all of these books this week!!


for review:

 "Confessions of an Improper Bride" by Jennifer Haymore


 Jennifer Haymore is one of my favorite historical romance authors! I'm so excited she has a new one!

"Lord and Lady Spy" by Shana Galen


 Shana Galen is another outstanding historical romance author, and this one looks so fun! Mr and Mrs Smith meet the Regency era! And how perfect is the cover??

"Never Been Bit" by Lydia Dare


 I just finished the last in this series and enjoyed it immensely! Now it's time for Alec and Sorcha's story!


 "Dael and the Painted People" by Allan Richard Shickman


 If you haven't read the Zan Gah series yet, I highly recommend it! This is the newest book, number three!

 "Ransome's Quest" by Kaye Dacus


 This cover is beyond gorgeous! This will be my first book by this author!

contest win:

"Wish You Were Here" by Phillipa Ashley


 won from Laura's Reviews

bought:

"Kate: The Making of a Princess" by Claudia Joseph


 I was so excited to find this!

 "Letters to Juliet" by Lise Friedman and Ceil Friedman


 I've been wanting this book since the movie came out! It's not the story of the movie, it's actual letters that were sent to Juliet.


Don't forget to check out all the contests I have running right now!

Win "How to Seduce a Scoundrel" Ends 7/23

Win "Before Versailles" Ends 7/25


Win 3 Historical Romances Ends 8/5

Win Un-Required Reading Playing Cards Ends 8/1


What did you receive in your mailbox this week??

No comments:

Post a Comment