Friday, July 15, 2011

Guest author Anitra Lynn McLeod. This whole weekend 15-17th

It's freaking hot outside at least it is where I live, but this weekend its going to get even hotter here on the blog. Why? Because Anitra has brought her hot hunks with her, so you can get to know them better. Oh my, *fan self* you guy's are in for treat. 


Please don't be a bit shy about chatting with Anitra, I find her fun and very user friendly ROFL. So, make sure you came back and comment *clears throat* I mean bug Anitra each day. 



Interesting facts about the Fringe

What makes the Fringe romance novels different?

There are a lot of novels about the struggle between good and evil, but the Fringe explores the fluctuating border between those two absolutes--the gray area where what looks bad might actually be good, and vice versa.

Does everyone have a unique physic ability?

In each novel at least one main character has a special skill. For instance, in Thief, Kraft can read objects with her touch. In Overlord, Michael Parker can read scents. In upcoming books I have even more unique abilities for my characters.





What inspired you to write this series?

I’ve always been a huge sci-fi fan, and I love romances too, so combining them gave me the best of both worlds.


How many books are in the series?

Right now I’ve contracted with Samhain for the first three, but I have many more planned. One of my favorite types of romances to read are the huge, sweeping historicals that span many generations. I would love to do something similar with this series. I have a burning desire to see what these character’s children will be like.





AnitraMcLeod
Facebook
Thief
Overlord






Comment and win! Comment on this blog post and the next two and you could win an advanced copy of Dark Empress!


Forecast for tomorrow. You'll find yourself all hot and bothered with  sexy hot captain Jace Lawless. Oh yeah, he's my favorite. (Laurie)

No comments:

Post a Comment