Thursday, July 28, 2011

Surrounded by Woods by Mandy Harbin

Title:Surrounded by Woods by
Author: Mandy Harbin
Source: Authors request
Genre: Erotic Paranormal romance
Length: Novella eBook
Authors website

When Mikaela Patterson must take on a client with specific requirements that no single women be allowed on his property, she keeps her broken engagement a secret. She doesn’t realize her client and his sons are mountain lion shifters whose instinct to mate with any available woman turns deadly. 

Josh Woods is her client's eldest son, and he is immediately drawn to Mikaela. Knowing his father would never allow an available woman on the property, Josh doesn't understand his fascination with her. Josh and Mikaela fight their attraction because of their own secrets, but when the truth comes out about Mikaela's true availability and Josh's animal instincts, they must be prepared to face the consequences.




*After reading this ebook my mouth still hung open on my desk* this is one hot dominant novella read here. Once I started reading I couldn’t stop and there better be more books coming…. This was very fast pace read with all of the goodies that comes with an erotic paranormal romance.

What I look for in a novella is fun, excitement and most of all connection between a couple in romance. Most of the time with the novella’s I find it’s hard to find the right connection between couples because it’s just hard to get everything in a shorter book. This one fit’s my excellent novella quality and the connection between these two are high. I find very few authors that can accomplish the this, so congrats. I know there are always people who want’s a longer story, but hey if it made you happy after your done why fuss?… Anyhow, this book is top on my recommend list. If your one for a small story, fun, romance and some hot dominating mountain lion shifters, you have try this one.
Now, on to the story which I am not telling you much of because you need to read it LOL. So, Mikaela finds her dead beat fiancé doing something with someone else, but she doesn’t want to tell anyone just yet. So, she lives a lie and is sent to this client that only wants mated females to come. Why? Let’s just say it’s not fun when all the sudden you’re setting with a bunch of changed horny mountain lions growling at you. LOL Now, don’t worry Mikaela only has the hotts for one of these mountain lions:)
 There are 5 total brothers and one single father. I really hope that the all get a story that’s just right for them.

So, that’s all I have time for because I have to go back and re-read some parts *wicked grin*

Teaser
She stepped back, instantly realizing his intent. “I have no need to know where your room is.”
He continued his advance. “You might like mine better.”
“How so?”
“I’d be in it.” 




No comments:

Post a Comment