Wednesday, April 14, 2010

April's Hunk of the month along with my favorite dessert of the month

O.K. get your drool bucket out LOL





Now if I can type I will give you the recipe LOL.. I bought a cookbook last month Taste of Home Most Requested Recipes and found this recipe, I didn't think it would be good, but when Jessica and I made it, it was so good there was nothing left the next day, I think I will double it next time.


Chocolate Chip Cheese bars

1tube 18oz refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
1package 8oz cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup sugar
1 egg

Preheat oven 350
Cut cookie dough in half.For crust press half of the cookie dough in bottom of a greased 8in square baking pan.

In large bowl beat cream cheese, egg and sugar until smooth. Spread over crust. crumble the rest of cookie dough over top.

Bake at 350 for 35-40 min.or until toothpick come out clean. Cool and refrigerate leftovers

No comments:

Post a Comment