Friday, April 9, 2010

Friday Feel Good Post


Ah, Friday. I've waited all week long for you to illuminate my dreary week with your optimistic glow.

I already know you'll be over too soon, but for now I'm going to bask in your glory. Sure I have to work late tonight, but then tomorrow I'll be able to work on my urban fantasy. I've been waiting for what feels like years to get back to work on Parallel, so I'm excited that I've finally got Strings and Evangeline in better shape.

Are you feeling good about your work right now?

Why?

If not, why not? Characters giving you the run-around? Got the Red-Ink Blues? Just remember, you'll get past whatever is bothering you soon enough. It's easy to get depressed about the way your writing is going, but if it's lasting too long, maybe you need to talk it out with someone. It doesn't have to be me, of course, but don't forget the healing power of venting to a friend. ;)

Have a great weekend, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment