Monday, April 12, 2010

We won a award




We received an award for the great lady Jackie at Housewife Blues and Chihuahua stories.
Thank you Jackie!

1.My husband
2.My daughter Ya, she second, she as teen what else can be said LOL.
3.Playing my sims pc games that I don't get to do to much anymore:(
4.Watching my cats(Kittens)destroy my house, they are so cute doing it LOL
5.Eating my favorite cookies while reading.
6.Being mean to my two older sisters
7.Being mean to just about anyone.
8.Getting books in the mail
9.Going to my favorite used book store and bugging the ladies there:)
10.New purses


What to do:
List 10 things that make you happy.
Try and do at least one of them today.
Tag 10 bloggers that brighten your day.
Link back to the person that tagged you.
I am sharing this with
Ex Libris
Cherry Mischievous
Rabid Reader

No comments:

Post a Comment