Sunday, April 11, 2010

Yay!! We Won an Award!!




I'm so excited! It's great to be noticed and I am happy to accept this award from Aria's Dark Musing. Thanks sweetie!!

So the rules are that I have to share 7 things about myself with you and pass this on to 15 fabulous blogs I have recently discovered. Let's get started!

1. I am an awesome Scooby-Doo fan! That's right everybody. Join me in a big, RRUUT RO, Shaggy!
2. Pizza is my favorite junk food. (well I consider it junk food.)
3. I'm married and have three kids.
4. I have two dogs, three fish tanks and NO cats!!
5. One of my favorite places to vacation is Gatlinburg, TN.
6. I have red hair and brown eyes.
finally and probably the least important

7. I like to shop! Haha!!

I pass this award along to:

Book Chick City
Parajunkee's View
Paranormal Fantasies
Housewife Blues and Chihuahua Stories
Book Faery
Cheeky Reads
in which a girl reads
Ellz Readz
All I want and more
Fiction Vixen Book Reviews
DIK (Desert Island Keepers)
Love Romance Passion
The Naughty Bits
Erotic Romance Readers
Rebecca's Book Blog

and that's it for now everybody, Congratulations!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment