Monday, April 12, 2010

Dear Blog; I Love You Blog, But...


...you're just so high maintenance. Okay, maybe not high maintenance, exactly, since blogger makes things pretty easy for me in the point and click department. But you and me, the thing we have is magical and fun and I look forward to seeing your face every day. You've helped me meet tons of great people, and help me work out the problems I've had with the kids, and for that I'll always be grateful.

Problem is, these kids need to come first. Poor girls, getting only scraps of my attention while I gallivant around with you all day. I expend all my energies making you look good, when I should be shaping them into the best little novels they can be. And since it's not really a choice between you and them on top of work and family and friends, we're going to have to slow things down a little. Five posts a week was great while it lasted, but now I feel like we've run out of things to say to one another.

We'll always have Work in Progress Wednesdays.

I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment