Friday, April 23, 2010

Up coming book Shadow of the Vampire by Meagan Hatfiled


Even vampires should never sleep with the enemy.

Vampire princess Alexia Feodorovna has been undead for 125
years, so it's been a while since any man has made her pulse
race. Until Declan Black. One look at his bronzed body and a
fire like no other consumes her. Then she discovers that he's a
dragon lord come to take revenge on the vamps who killed his
parents. And claim a crystal said to imbue its owner with
incredible powers.

Alexia is ordered to torture and kill the dragon lord. Yet with
each reckless encounter, she finds herself consumed by his fiery
passion. A passion Declan battles, as well. Will he be able to
resist the fire of lust she kindles within him and keep revenge in
his heart? Or will he risk everything to quench the burning desire
and claim the vampire as his own?

Authors website

I feel like I need to bring this book to everyone attention, especially now that I have read this book. I am working the review as I am witting this and also working on Meagan's interview questions. This book floored me! It's now tied with my favorite book of this year and as I keep chewing (LOL) on this book it may take it over and become my favorite. This is the description of the book above release date is July 1st. I will have my review up by Monday if not before. So for now visit the Meagan's website and check this out.

No comments:

Post a Comment