Saturday, April 17, 2010

In My Mailbox (19)

In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren, and is a way for everyone to show their new books for the week, including those bought, swapped, won, or received for review.

This is my first In My Mailbox post for April, so there are a lot of books! But I want to make sure I give everyone a shout out, especially all of those bloggers that hosted contests and publishers who sent out books :) Thank you, everyone!


"Ondine" by Ebony McKenna

I received this from Jenny at Egmont books. I'm reading as we speak!! It's so cute, can't wait to review it!

"To Sin With a Scoundrel" by Cara Elliott


I won this in a contest from Brande at Book Junkie and it was sent by Hachette. I've been waiting to read this one!! It's the first book by Andrea Pickens alter ego, Cara Elliott!

"How to Never Look Fat Again" by Charla Krupp


I won this one from Bridget at Readaholic and it was also sent by Hachette. I've started this one, and I'm a little iffy on it so far. Maybe I will get some good info before I finish, though!


"Intertwined" by Gena Showalter


I won this ARC from Christina at Reading Extensively. Wow! I have been waiting a long time to read this one, I've heard so much about it!

Beautiful Dead by Eden Maguire


I won this book from Michelle at Red Headed Book Child. I had no idea there were so many books in this series. I can't wait to get started!

What did you receive in your mailbox this week??

No comments:

Post a Comment