Thursday, April 15, 2010

Interview with author Stephanie Julian

Interview with erotic author Stephanie Julian. Stephanie writes what we like best that erotic *wicked girn* paranormal!



BbBPR-Would you tell us some about yourself?

Stephanie-Well, I'm a full-time writer, have been since I graduated from college with an English degree. Started in newspapers where I still freelance. I live in a house full of guys, a husband and two sons. I absolutely love to write. I actually look forward to Mondays, when the house is quiet and I have alone time, just me and my computer. I'm a (very slow) runner, my favorite bands are Bullet For My Valentine, My Chemical Romance and Avenged Sevenfold. I love Broadway musicals and I have an addiction to TV. Some of my favorite shows are Supernatural, Glee, Caprica, Dancing With the Stars, Vampire Diaries, Life Unexpected, Eureka and Lost.

BbBPR-What do you like to read in your spare time? Do you have a favorite book/series?

Stephanie-I'm a huge JR Ward fan, love the Black Dagger Brotherhood. My favorite Brother: Butch. Autobuys for me include Nalini Singh, Lora Leigh, Virginia Kantra, JD Robb, Samantha Kane, and Tara Janzen.

BbBPR-Do you have a favorite place you like to write?

Stephanie-My office. I love my office. The walls are a vibrant red. I have a bulletin board over my monitor filled with pictures I use for my characters. My reference books are behind me and the cats have a chair to sleep on.

BbBPR-What is my favorite paranormal creature?


Stephanie-As much as I love werewolves, I have always been fascinated with fairies and elves. The wings, the pointy ears, the magic. Huge Tinkerbell fan. When I first conceived of the Magical Seduction series, Scarlata, an Etruscan folletta, jumped right out of my imagination and said, "Hey, write about me." She was fully formed from the first word I wrote of Seduced by Magic. The red hair, the haughty attitude, the beautiful pink wings. The folletti are a rare breed, though there are still a few floating around...

BbBPR-Do you know how many books your going to write for your Lucani Lovers series?

Stephanie-Nope. I'll just keep writing until I can't think of any more stories but there are many lucani out there with stories.

BbBPR-I really like Catene(Cat),Kyle Rossini daughter in Kiss of Moonlight. Are you going to give Cat her own book?

Stephanie-Of course. She's just needs to get a little older but she'll be popping up in stories from here on out.


BbBPR-I haven’t made my way yet (will soon!) to your Magical Seduction books, would you give those like me who haven’t read the books a peek inside them?

Stephanie-The Magical Seduction series focuses on the Fata, the elemental races of the Etruscans. Seduced by Magic features Scarlata, a folletta (fairy), the next four books--Seduced in Shadow, Seduced and Ensnared, Seduced and Enchanted and Seduced in Chaos--deal with the de Feo brothers, who are linchetti (night elves). In Seduced by Chaos and Seduced by Danger, sisters Lacey and Cara are quercioli, beings who exude sex appeal. And Seduced by Two, my first ménage, introduces the streghe, the Etruscan witches.



BbBPR-Do you have an ideal how many books your going to write for Magical Seduction?
Stephanie-No and I will eventually go back to that series. There are many other Fata who deserve a story.

BbBPR-Does your books have a series order of can anyone jump in and read?

Stephanie-I write with a very definite story arc in mind, so to some degree, I think the stories can be enjoyed more when they're read in order but each love story is complete in every book.


BbBPR-Which genre do you like the most to write Fantasy or Paranormal?

Stephanie-Even though my publisher calls the Magical Seduction series fantasy, to me, it's paranormal. It takes place in the same time and place as the Lucani Lovers series.

BbBPR-What are you working on now?

Stephanie-I just handed in the the third book in the Lucani Lovers series. Edge of Moonlight, John and Kaine's story, will be released soon. Also, I'll be working on the fourth book in the Lucani Lovers series, which will be Evie's story. Evie is John's sister. And I just signed a contract with Sourcebooks to write a three-book series featuring the Forgotten Etruscan Goddesses. In Dawn and Darkness, you'll meet Tessa, aka Thesan, Etruscan Goddess of the Dawn.

Please check out both of Stephanie's Magical Seduction and Lucani Lovers series on Stephanie's website. For those of you like me who likes to read form first book to last Stephanie has the books arranged from top to bottom on her website.


Thanks you! Stephanie your great!

I would like to add I have also read her second book Moonlight Menage in the Lucani Lovers. I really enjoyed it, I was hoping to have the review done before today, so you could look at it but my time has been short, I should have it done by late tonight.



No comments:

Post a Comment