Tuesday, June 22, 2010

CSN Bookshelves

I have been contacted to write a review for CSN stores. This family of stores has SO many great products, that it's tough to choose something to review! They have a great selection of sectional sofas, as well as kitchenware, housewares, and of course, bookcases!! Since I have piles of books with no homes, I think I need to choose one of their great bookcases, don't you? Here are some of the many to choose from:

This one is pretty basic, but I like it!! And it will hold a lot of books:


I really like this one with the doors, but I'm not sure I want to cover up all of my beautiful books!!

Finally, this one is really classic and has lots of space:




What do you think??

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this promo post, I will receive a bookshelf in exchange for a fair and honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment