Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Waiting on Wednesday (27)

Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Breaking the Spine, and it is a way to show off the books you can't wait to be released!!

This week I chose:

"Vixen"

by Lila Fine
Delacorte Books for Young Readers
Release Date: December 14, 2010




The following description is from Goodreads.com

Set in Jazz Age Chicago, the first book, Vixen, follows 17-year-old socialite Gloria Carmody, who longs to be a flapper and is caught between her conservative fiancé and a sexy jazz musician.


I know I know, this one doesn't come out for a LONG time, but it looks sooooo good, I am already waiting on it to be released!! I love reading about the 1920's and the description for this one reminds me of a Sunfire romance!!

What are you waiting on this week??

No comments:

Post a Comment