Saturday, December 4, 2010

A trip down memory lane Dark Shadows Trailer: 1795 Check out what a vampire was back in the day

A trip down memory lane. Have your ever wondered what older vampires TV shows was like. Well once upon a time there was a soap opera named Dark Shadows, it Broad casted 1966 to 1971 and made over 1,000 episodes . They sure don't make them like this anymore. All you get now is who is sleeping around on who and if they can find dirt on each other. I was born in 69, so I didn't get to watch them at the time, but my husband introduced me to Barnabas and the rest of the gang and I was hooked! This is a low budget and has no special affects, but its different and very entertaining to watch. Plus if you a paranormal lover you get Werewolf to Witch. Now I cant wait for the move with Johnny Depp comes out!!

Here is a neat trailer . Hope you enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment