Wednesday, August 10, 2011

And the Ripper is...

Er, that should be winner.


Sorry if it was a bit of a stretch. My creativity must still be in bed. But enough about my lazy muse. (Although, seriously, if y'all will allow me a second to vent, she has been kind of a bitch lately. Always sleeping while I'm awake, awake while I'm sleeping, and distracted by Shiny New Ideas while I'm trying to revise Evangeline. Possibly for ready money. But the muse cares not. Ahem.)

What were we talking about?

Oh, right, the winner of Maureen Johnson's ARC of The name of the Star:

It's Beth Sanzo!

Beth, I will do my best to get in touch with you today, but since I'm technically at/was already late for work this morning, I might be away from my desk for most of the morning. (Still need to start using drafts and see if that helps me schedule posts. I'm a mess!)


Congratulations, and enjoy! My review will be forthcoming. (At least I don't need that lazy-ass muse to get a review finished. She'll probably be laying on the couch watching Syfy channel while I type it up. Typical!)

No comments:

Post a Comment