Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Reviewers wanted!


I have had so many great responses today that I will be closing this for now.


Thanks everyone!


I am looking for reviewers that can read mainly paranormal romance and erotic paranormal romance. We do get a few other sub-genres in, but not a whole lot. We don’t review YA, teen, F/F or UF. This is an adult romance blog and I like to stick to that category.

Please, don’t contact me unless your serious about doing this. I have had several want to do it and take a book and never heard from them again. That’s not fair to me, I have to answer to the author or publisher. Most people thinks this is just something fun but it’s not it’s work and authors are counting on us to be honest and on time, as I am as the blog owner. I need people who wants to do this all the time and be serious about it.

I do have to limit this to Us and Canada residents only, reason I can't afford to mail books international.

So, if you think you want to do this please email me and I will send the rules and some questions and we can go from there.

Thanks Laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment