Sunday, August 28, 2011

In My Mailbox (83)


 In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren, and is a way for everyone to show their new books for the week, including those bought, swapped, won, or received for review.





"The Virtuoso" by Grace Burrowes







I am SO excited about this book! I loved her last book, The Soldier, and Valentine was one of my very favorite characters, I can't wait to read his story!



"Lady Sophie's Christmas Wish" by Grace Burrowes





 

Two Grace Burrowes books in the same week! Yay!



"Romancing the Countess" by Ashley March







I am reading this one now and it's excellent!



"Everything I Know about Love I Learned from Romance Novels" by Sarah Wendell







How can I resist?




bought:

 "Seduction and Scandal" by Charlotte Featherstone








I've heard rave reviews about this series!




 contest wins:


"Wanderlust" by  Elisabeth Eaves




















 won from Christina at Confessions of a Book Addict!





"The Wizard of Dark Street" Trading Cards






 pic from http://shawnthomasodyssey.blogspot.com/



Won from the author Shawn Thomas Odyssey. The illustrations are gorgeous and so fun!




What did you receive in your mailbox this week???


No comments:

Post a Comment