Friday, August 26, 2011

18 & Over Book Blogger follow update



18 & Over Book Blogger Follow is a weekly feature hosted by Crystal from Reading Between the Wines and Kelly at Secrets of a Book Lover. It is a Friday blog hop with the objective to find and visit other book blogs that share the same interest as you, namely books geared towards the 18 & over crowd, and make some new friends along the way!


With everything going on I have forgotten to announce that I am not hosting the 18 and over tag along any longer because I have too many other projects I am working on plus I never had many blogs to enter the tag along, after a year of hosting it always seemed to stay in the teens. So when Crystal contacted me about taking it over I told her to go for it. The links are below if you want to join in.

The 18 and over follow is now hosted by Crystal from Reading Between the Wines and Kelly at Secrets of a Book Lover.

No comments:

Post a Comment