Sunday, August 14, 2011

In My Mailbox (81)


In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren, and is a way for everyone to show their new books for the week, including those bought, swapped, won, or received for review.





for review:




"Hades" by Alexandra Adornetto






 So excited and surprised to get this one!




"Fortune's Son" by Emery Lee







 I love the romance style cover for this one!! It draws me in much more than the cover of the first book in the series.







 "The Highlander's Heart" by Amanda Forester






 I loved the first book I read by this author, and I've been anxiously awaiting this one!





"Reasons to be Happy" by Katrina Kittle






 A new middle grade book!





bought:





"Wish I Might" by Coleen Murtagh Paratore






 I love Willa Havisham! This is one of my favorite middle grade series.




 "It's Always Been You" by Victoria Dahl






 A recommendation from Karen at For What It's Worth!





 "Pleasures of a Notorious Gentleman" by Lorraine Heath








 "Waking Up with the Duke" by Lorraine Heath







 One of my favorite historical romance writers!




 "What I Did for a Duke" by Julie Anne Long







 Finally! I bought this one after hearing so much about it for months!



 What did you receive in your mailbox this week??



No comments:

Post a Comment