Saturday, October 2, 2010

In my mailbox (#16)

In my mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren


Used books I bought
Jen Holling- My Immortal Promise
Maggie Shanye- Kiss Me, Kill Me
C.J. Barry
Unmasked
Unleashed
Unraveled
Unearthed
Karin Tabke- Good Girl Gone Bad

Lilith Saintcrow- Working for the Devil shouldn't be in here, its a loner from a friend to see if I like it enough to buy the series.







Books I bought new
Zoe Archer- Scoundrel.
Karrelyn Sparks- Eat Prey Love








I won from Tina Folsom's blog Terry Spear- Seduced by the Wolf














I bought Taken by Midnight online from Lara website during her Virtual book signing. I also received some book marks with it.














Bought Pillsbury Christmas 2010. These last few weeks I have bought a lot of holiday cookbooks, I have been working on cooking and baking from them the last couple of weeks and I should have reviews being added on here by late next week, so if your in need of a holiday cookbook be on the lookout.








For review
Danielle Bourdon- Bound by Blood
Jennifer Wells-Magick Charm
Edie Ramer-Cattuide

No comments:

Post a Comment