Monday, October 4, 2010

New Blood book blogger on the block (Oct 2010)


The New Blood Book blogger of Oct. is Danielle at Romance Book Junkies.  Danielle maybe new, but she has a great blog that she keeps updated. I love visiting it during the week to see what she has posted.

Hi Laurie,
Thanks for having me as one of your Blood Book Bloggers. I love your blog and I'm honored.

Laurie-Would you tell us a little about yourself?

Danielle-I am 29 years old. I am a romance book junkie all the way. I am married with two children. I also go to college part time majoring in Business Administration. My favorite genres are paranormal and historical romance but I am usually up to try anything. I like my books hot and steamy so most of the books I read are adult. But I do enjoy some of the YA books out there like the Vampire Academy series. Besides reading my favorite hobbies are oil painting and shopping. : ) 

Laurie-Why did you start a book blog?

Danielle-I started a book blog because I read so many books and I wanted to share my opinions with other readers that like the same type of books I do. I've read so many wonderful books with no one to share it with. At least with someone who cares. My husband only gives me the blank stare. hehe I also love reading other peoples responses to books I've read. Blogging is just a labor of love and I think I would still like doing it if I only had one follower.

Laurie-What’s your favorite thing to do on your blog?

Danielle-My favorite thing to do on my blog is the author spotlights and giveaways. I always do an author spotlight featuring an author I have read and enjoyed. Then its always exciting to interview them and to give my readers a chance to enjoy the author's work as well by hosting a giveaway.

Laurie-What are some of your favorite reads?

Danielle-The Black Dagger Brotherhood Series
The Twilight Series
The Hunger Games Trilogy
The Fyne Witches Trilogy

Laurie-Who are some of your favorite authors?
Danielle-J.R. Ward
Stephanie Meyers
Nora Roberts (her paranormal stuff)
Richelle Mead

Laurie-Do you have a good tip to give a upcoming book blogger?

Danielle-Get out there and visit other book blogs and make some friends. You can learn a lot from your fellow bloggers and their usually very willing to help you out.
I also think that its important to post almost everyday and try not to make all your posts really long. Some people like shorter posts that don't take up a lot of their time.

Laurie-Any advice for up coming blogger?
Danielle-Have fun!

Now that you know a little about Danielle please visit her blog Romance Book Junkies
You can comment or leave a question below for Danielle.


Would you like to participate in the New blood on the block?
Here is the rules
1.follow my blog
2.Comment! When I seen new people comment I see if they have a blog and if yours is new I just may as you to participate.
3.You can email me and let me know you would like to participate.You can find my email under contact
4. You have to have under 100 followers.

No comments:

Post a Comment