Saturday, July 2, 2011

In My Mailbox (69)

In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren, and is a way for everyone to show their new books for the week, including those bought, swapped, won, or received for review.


contest wins:

 "Touch of a Thief" by Mia Marlowe


"Lord of Devil Isle" by Connie Mason


 I won both of these books from Mia Marlowe at the Casablanca Authors blog!

 for review:

 "Mystical Warrior" by Janet Chapman


I loved the previous book in this series, so I was sooo happy when this surprise review book came in the mail!



"Tamed by a Highlander" by Paula Quinn


This is one of my favorite historical romance series out right now!

"Temptation of a Highland Scoundrel" by Sue-Ellen Welfonder


I'll be having a contest soon for these last two books!

What did you receive in your mailbox this week???

No comments:

Post a Comment