Saturday, August 6, 2011

In My Mailbox (80)

In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren, and is a way for everyone to show their new books for the week, including those bought, swapped, won, or received for review.
for review:


"Aphrodite the Diva" Goddess Girls #6 by Joan Holub and Suzanne Williams

 I'm so excited to read the newest Goddess Girls book!! I will be having a contest on Monday!

"Between" by Jessica Warman


 I don't know much about this one yet, but it looks really interesting!

"More Than Words" Volume 7 by Carly Phillips, Donna Hill, and Jill Shalvis

An anthology based on real life stories!

bought:

"The Scarlet Lion" by Elizabeth Chadwick

This book has been on my to read list for soooo long, and I finally bought it!!

"Snow White and Rose Red" by Patricia C. Wrede


I am a huge fan of fairy tale retellings and I love this author. This is another book that's been on my to read list for a very long time.

What's in your mailbox this week???

No comments:

Post a Comment