Saturday, October 9, 2010

In My Mailbox (42)

In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren, and is a way for everyone to show their new books for the week, including those bought, swapped, won, or received for review.

for review:

"Another Pan" by Daniel and Dina Nayeri

yay!! I am soooo excited to read this one! I can't wait!!

"Ruined" by Paula Morris

oooh, a ghost story just in time for Halloween!!

contest wins:

"Cinders" by Michelle Davidson Argyle

I won this one from the author, it looks amazing! I love twists on fairy tales!

"A Pearl in the Sand" by Tessa Afshar

won from Janet at Along the Way, and sent from the publisher. this book has such great reviews and I am blown away by this cover!

"Lessons from a Dead Girl" by Jo Knowles


"Living Dead Girl" by Elizabeth Scott

both won from Alicia at Look at My Books in her banned books contest!

What did you receive in your mailbox this week??


No comments:

Post a Comment