Saturday, February 6, 2010

In My Mailbox (12)

In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren, and is a way for everyone to show off their new books for the week, including those bought, swapped, won, or received for review.

Contest Wins:

"Jessica's Guide to Dating on the Dark Side" by Beth Fantaskey


I won this awesome book from Karen at For What It's Worth!! She also sent along some beautiful monogrammed stationery, stickers, and a bookmark, all with my initial :) Thanks, Karen!!

"A Bride in the Bargain" by Deeanne Gist


I won this fantastic book from Rae at Caffeine and Romance and the author, Deeanne Gist! They also sent along a lovely pin from Dee's Circle of Friends:) Thanks so much, Rae and Deeanne!!

Swapped:

"Proof by Seduction" by Courtney Milan


I have been waiting to read this one from a debut author! I've heard such great things about this romance!


What did you receive in your mailbox this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment