Sunday, February 21, 2010

Borrow my book Drawn into Darkness Tour


Author's website

Summary:
Serving a five-hundred-year sentence as a Soul Gatherer-one who battles demons for the souls of the dead-Lachlan MacGregor keeps his distance from humans. That is, until the lovely Rachel Lewis knocks on his door, begging for help.

As they struggle to rescue her daughter from the clutches of a powerful demon, Lachlan finds himself increasingly drawn to the artistic single mother. But when Death assigns him an unbearable task, he's left wondering who will provide more for his soul.
********************************************************************


Would you like to join the Borrow my book tour? This is how I would like to work my tour. The person the closest to me will get the book first, when you get it please let me know that you have it and you read ASAP when your done, pick the next person closest to you and mail it to them, agian when the next person gets the book contact me, so I know where its at and when your done pick the next person to send it to and so on...

**Rules**
1.you have to be a follower.
2.You have to pay for the postage to go to the next person.
3.If this is something you want to do please leave a comment and just your state's name, so I know where to stat and add your email so I can contact you.
4.The deadline to be signed up is March 3rd
5.USA residents only please

No comments:

Post a Comment