Saturday, February 20, 2010

In My Mailbox (14)

In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren, and is a way for everyone to show off their new books for the week, including those bought, swapped, won, or received for review.

Contest Wins:

"Becoming Jane Eyre by " by Sheila Kohler


I won this in a contest from Laura at Laura's Reviews!! There are so many great new books about the Bronte Sisters out right now, and this one looks so good!! Check out Laura's site for a great Bronte Sisters challenge! Thanks, Laura!


Swapped:

"Shadow Kiss" by Richelle Mead



This is book #3 in the Vampire Academy series! I loved the first book in this series, but I haven't had a chance to read the rest of the books yet.


Bought:


"Time of My Life" by Allison Winn Scotch



I've been seeing a lot of reviews of this one lately, and it looks so interesting, I had to pick it up!! What if you could go back in time, 7 years in the past?? What would you do differently?? I can't wait to read this one :)

What did you receive in your mailbox this week??

No comments:

Post a Comment