Monday, February 22, 2010

Read Any Good Books Lately?


Here's the problem.

I've got all these great books at home waiting to be read, but I don't know which one to read first. So I offer to you my very first blog poll. (ta da! It's in my sidebar.)

I'm still fighting off stuffiness from this cold, so I haven't been doing much reading, and I know I should finish these books, but for some reason I've been straying back toward my urban fantasy. I think what's scaring me is that there are so many of them all of a sudden, when I hadn't been reading for a while. Now it's like they're ganging up on me, crowding around begging to be read first. So I figure if I tell them to get in line and wait their turn, they'll simmer down a little. But I need an outside opinion.

Tell me which book you think I should read first:

Soulless, Gail Carriger

Fire, Kristin Cashore

The Maze Runner, James Dashner

4th and 5th Percy Jackson Books, Rick Riorden

Just read Catching Fire again


Or tell me in the comments what you've been enjoying lately.

My poor, neglected books thank you in advance. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment