Friday, July 23, 2010

Blogger Hop Friday #7



Hosted by Crazy-For-Books

The book I am reading now is Ancient Whispers by Marie-Claude Bourque. I am just at pg 41. I really don't know what to say except Gabriel has lost his love and has been told that she would come back again in the future and he has just now found her. I will say if you say on the sex this one my not be for you, they have already done it twice with out them knowing each other.


Thank you for stopping by. I read a lot of different genres. My biggest reads are paranormal romance and erotic. Fell free to look around and if you want to stay please comment below so I can find you and follow back.
I have several giveaways and interviews coming up and now running, so look at the top for the announcements.

No comments:

Post a Comment