Sunday, July 11, 2010

In my mailbox #7

Hosted by The Story Siren

I bought my new Kindle this last week. When the price went down I grabbed it. I am really surprised how I like it, but I'm still trying to work it;)

Books I bought at BAM this month is
Martha Stewart cupcakes. I working on making some of these cupcakes;)

Animal Attracrtion Charlene Teglia. The ladies at the bloodlust club was talking about this one so I had to try it.

Marie-Claude Bourque Ancient Whisper. I seen this on GR and I also seen Kate Douglas reading it and she loved it so I had to have it.

Jennifer Ashley- Lady Isabella's Scandalous Marriage. Well after the first book of Ian's I had to have this one and looking forward to reading it soon!

Last is Black Dust Mambo- Adrian Phoenix. I had to crack this one open LOL. I am just in the start of the book but so far its good.

Not in picutre Rapture Untamed Pamula Palmer I bought at walmart the first of the week. I already read this one and the reivew will be posted soon. I loved it.



No comments:

Post a Comment