Thursday, July 8, 2010

Review Sweet Caroline by Lissa Matthews

Sweet Caroline
Author-Lissa Matthews
I won this ebook form All I want and More
Ebook 88 pgs.
Erotic romance BDSM
Authors website



Book Description:

The second time around is even sweeter-with cherries on top.

Blue Jeans and Hard Hats, Book 1

Buck doesn-t do personal projects. Until he runs into a woman wandering the aisles of the local home-improvement store, looking lost and confused. Just the way this fantasy looks at him nearly buckles his knees. In a hot second, the successful owner of a contracting company becomes a simple handyman, ready and willing to get as personal as the lady will allow.

Since her less-than-golden marriage to the local golden boy ended, Caroline-s declaration of independence includes her own business, road trips-and nipple piercings. Now it-s time to cut the last tie to her old life, but the house needs some work before she can unload it and move to her dream cabin in the mountains. Hard as it is to admit, she needs a little help.

Over the next few months, he shows her his toys, like hammers and drills, and she shows him hers-like floggers and paddles. And their attraction is the tinder that could send Caroline-s plans for an independent life up in flames-

Warning: In this book, there are sightings of glass dildos, leather belt bindings, nipple rings, wicked clamps, cherry cheesecake and a hot, yummy handyman-type guy who-s really good with his hands-




Laurie's review
rating-

Sexual-


I won this ebook from a fellow blogger and I am glad I did. I was very impressed with Lissa writing style as a matter a fact I loved it. As most of you know I have to have the right type of BDSM book or I will not like it one bit. This one was just wonderful to read. The connection and chemistry these to characters has is sizzling hot. You get floggers, clamps, anal play, all kinds of toys along with some scorching hot sex yummy with cheesecake that’s not to be missed. Don’t even let me start in on all the different sexual positions, especially the one with the sawhorse. I want to also add this is on the light BDSM. The story is about 88 pgs, so I will be brief and try not to give out to much.

There is life after divorce and Caroline is going to be able to experience just that. When she is shopping in Lowes she comes across a man named Buck to work on her house. As the months goes by she also finds an attraction and when he comes in on her while she is in a adult store and finds her looking at the clamps, well I will just say things really heats up. Caroline find out Buck it the right dominant she is looking for. I was so impressed with this one I cant wait for book two….

No comments:

Post a Comment