Saturday, July 17, 2010

In My Mailbox (31)

In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren, and is a way for everyone to show their new books for the week, including those bought, swapped, won, or received for review.


"Crescendo" by Becca Fitzpatrick

I was so excited to get this ARC in the mail! I can't wait to see what all the talk is about :) I haven't read Hush Hush yet.... I know, I know....


A seriously AWESOME vampire assortment from Candlewick!!


Pic Credit to Candlewick (I didn't have time to take my own)
These books are beyond awesome!
Candlewick had a twitter contest in honor of the Eclipse movie release and I won all these fantastic vampire books!! "How to be a Vampire" "Dracula" and "Vampireology" are so amazing!!

What did you receive in your mailbox this week??


No comments:

Post a Comment