Sunday, July 25, 2010

In My Mailbox (32)

In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren, and is a way for everyone to show their new books for the week, including those bought, swapped, won, or received for review.

"Emma and the Vampires" by Wayne Josephson and Jane Austen

I've already read this one and Sourcebooks sent me a brand new finished copy for a contest to go along with my review!! Check back the first week of August for the contest!!

"All I Ever Wanted" by Kristan Higgins
This one was sent by Julie at FSB. Doesn't it look so comfy and cute! I always love this author's covers!!

"One Day" by David Nicholls

I was so excited to win this one in a contest from the publisher! It's already being chatted about in all the magazines AND there's already a film version in the works!!

What did you receive in your mailbox this week??

AND if you haven't entered already: One more week for the huge RITA nominee giveaway!!

No comments:

Post a Comment