Tuesday, July 27, 2010

My Interview over at BusyMomsWhoLoveToRead book blog!

   Lol yep, that's right! Yours truly was actually the interviewee for a change and did an interview (interrogation-style) over at Busy Moms Who Love To Read (No, I am not a teen mom, sorry MTV. But lovers of books will find something to love on this site whether they change diapers or not). I had the pleasure of meeting the wonderful Pam a.k.a OutnumberedMama during the GotBooks? events (which I hope to be apart of next year) that recently took place in the blog-universe. A few days ago, she contacted me with an email that had a subject bar that read: "I want to interrogate you"...how could I resist?! She asked me all about my love for books, reviewing and all that other good stuff, so make sure you stop by and see what I had to say. (and please comment; I'll subscribe to the post so that way I'll see what YOU thought).

Click 'here' for a link to the Interview: here

*Thanks once again Pam for the exciting opportunity to play VIP and answer your questions!

Just a short shameless plug moment: I have recently added Goodreads to my long list of social networking site I have accounts on. Hopefully you have noticed that I have widgets to the blog's Facebook FanPage, Twitter feeds AND a convenient 'Like' button scattered about on here as well. I will add a goodreads widget soon! I hope YOU will find the time to add, follow, friend, ect me on any/all of these social platforms. I put different content on different sites, so stay fully connected with the blog and the blog's cooky owner (that's me) by adding me on all these sites!!! (and please remember to GFC (Google Friend Connect) follow on the actual Blog right here).:

 -My Goodreads
-My Personal Facebook Profile
The Blog's Facebook FanPage (please 'like')
There's a 'Like' button on the right sidebar under the Twitter widget (just click it !!!!!)
-Twitter  (tweet to @NotAnotherRBlog)


No comments:

Post a Comment