Saturday, January 22, 2011

In My Mailbox (51)

In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren, and is a way for everyone to show their new books for the week, including those bought, swapped, won, or received for review.


It's been a few weeks since I've done an IMM post, so here are some of the books I've received for the past few weeks!


for review: 


"The Darlings are Forever" by Melissa Kantor
The blurb says this one is a mix of The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants and Sex and the City. I'm in!


"Love on Assignment" by Cara Lynn James

This Christian historical looks so sweet! 


"The Landlord's Black-Eyed Daughter" by Mary-Ellen Dennis

 Wow!! I cannot wait to read this one! I was really excited to get this one, it's based on the poem "The Highwayman" by Alfred Noyes. I can't wait to see how they turn the poem into a historical romance!


"The Darling Strumpet" by Gillian Bagwell

  I am quite a fan of Nell Gwynn, she's so fascinating!

What did you receive in your mailbox this week??

No comments:

Post a Comment