Saturday, November 6, 2010

In My Mailbox (46)

In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren, and is a way for everyone to show their new books for the week, including those bought, swapped, won, or received for review.

contest wins:

"Hush Hush" by Becca Fitzpatrick


"Crescendo" by Becca Fitzpatric
k


Both won from lucidconspiracy.blogspot.com! I haven't read Hush Hush, and I'm so excited to read the finished version of Crescendo! Yay!

Bought:

"The Underneath" by Kathi Appelt


I've wanted to read this one for a long time!

"The Sweet Far Thing" by Libba Bray


Sadly, I haven't read any of the books in this series, but now I have all three :)

"Marked" by PC Cast and Kristin Cast


I tried to read this when it came out but couldn't get into it. I want to give it another try!

What did you receive in your mailbox this week???

No comments:

Post a Comment